Wireless network security

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

We have a wireless network attached to our wired network. As more and more
guest comes to our office with notebook computer, they would like to use the
wireless network in order to get access to internet and network printers
like the hot spots at their convenience. Is there any way to segregate them
from our network as a security measure?

Thanks,

Ray

Hi