Pacman comes to life virtually :-)

Ken
13 answers Last reply
More about pacman life virtually

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:13:51 +0200, Ken wrote:

    *LOL*
    --
    Andreas

    PGP Keys available, see key servers

    Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:13:51 +0200, Ken wrote:
    >
    > *LOL*

    I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:24:33 GMT, AnonyMouse wrote:
    > Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> wrote:
    >> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:13:51 +0200, Ken wrote:
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4607449.stm
    >>
    >> *LOL*
    >
    > I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?

    Dunno, saw this the first time.
    --
    Andreas

    PGP Keys available, see key servers

    AnonyMouse's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    > Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> wrote:
    >> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:13:51 +0200, Ken wrote:
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4607449.stm
    >> *LOL*
    > I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?

    There is more than one variant. The ones in the past were a bit different

    * Andreas Kohlbach Wrote in alt.games.mame:

    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:24:33 GMT, AnonyMouse wrote:
    >> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> *LOL*
    >>
    >> I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?
    >
    > Dunno, saw this the first time.

    How quickly they forget ;)

    http://tinyurl.com/9v6u8

    --
    David

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:30:24 GMT, SINNER wrote:
    > * Andreas Kohlbach Wrote in alt.games.mame:

    >>> I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?
    >>
    >> Dunno, saw this the first time.
    >
    > How quickly they forget ;)

    Well when you reach a certain age... You'll see when reaching my age,
    young bro. ;-)

    > http://tinyurl.com/9v6u8

    Oops. Yes, I actually thought it was something else. :-(
    --
    Andreas

    PGP Keys available, see key servers

    I say LOL three....

    A good thing can't be mentioned to often. If a link is posted twice, then
    you can just ignore the message. It's as easy as that!

    "AnonyMouse" <send_me_some_spam@nomail.afraid.org> skrev i melding
    > Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> wrote:
    >> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:13:51 +0200, Ken wrote:
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4607449.stm
    >>
    >> *LOL*
    >
    > I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?

    Ken top-posted:

    >>>*LOL*
    >>
    >>I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?
    >>
    > I say LOL three....
    >
    > A good thing can't be mentioned to often. If a link is posted twice, then
    > you can just ignore the message. It's as easy as that!

    Maybe it should be added to the FAQ? ;) Is there a "live-action" pacman
    game somewhere I can get involved in?
    --
    FSogol

    FSogol wrote:
    > Ken top-posted:

    >>> I say LOL too! How many times has this been re-posted to this NG?
    >>>
    >> I say LOL three....
    >>
    >> A good thing can't be mentioned to often. If a link is posted twice,
    >> then you can just ignore the message. It's as easy as that!
    >

    > Maybe it should be added to the FAQ? ;) Is there a "live-action" pacman
    > game somewhere I can get involved in?

    But mom, I wanna be pac-man I dont wanna be blinky!
    Young man, get good grades and you can be anyone you want

    --
    MCR
    MAME(tm) - History In The Making

    MCR wrote:

    >> Maybe it should be added to the FAQ? ;) Is there a "live-action"
    >> pacman game somewhere I can get involved in?
    >
    > But mom, I wanna be pac-man I dont wanna be blinky!
    > Young man, get good grades and you can be anyone you want

    Yeah, I was thinking of quitting my job and trying out for the
    Professional Live-action Pac-man circuit (PASCAR).
    --
    FSogol

    * FSogol wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > MCR wrote:

    >>> Maybe it should be added to the FAQ? ;) Is there a "live-action"
    >>> pacman game somewhere I can get involved in?

    >> But mom, I wanna be pac-man I dont wanna be blinky!
    >> Young man, get good grades and you can be anyone you want

    > Yeah, I was thinking of quitting my job and trying out for the
    > Professional Live-action Pac-man circuit (PASCAR).

    Bwhahaha! Nice.
    --
    David
    Rule #1:

    Rule #2:
    If the Boss is wrong, see Rule #1.

    SINNER wrote:

    >>Yeah, I was thinking of quitting my job and trying out for the
    >>Professional Live-action Pac-man circuit (PASCAR).

    PASCAR PREVIEW

    Debut: Fsogol will be making his PASCAR ROBOTRON Cup debut this weekend
    in the No. 39 Taito "Zeke's Peak" Dodge. It is also the first foray into
    the ROBOTRON Cup Series for Fsogol's sponsor Taito. FSogol currently
    pilots the No. 14 Taito Dodge in the PASCAR Vanguard Series and sits
    eighth in the championship points standings.

    Chicagoland: Fsogol has just one start at Chicagoland Speedway in a
    Vanguard Series car. He started 11th last year and finished 34th after a
    Blinky the Ghost forced him behind the wall. FSogol and the No. 39 team
    tested at Chicagoland June 20th and 21st in preparation for his Robotron
    Cup debut.

    --
    FSogol

    * FSogol wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > SINNER wrote:

    >>>Yeah, I was thinking of quitting my job and trying out for the
    >>>Professional Live-action Pac-man circuit (PASCAR).

    > PASCAR PREVIEW

    > Debut: Fsogol will be making his PASCAR ROBOTRON Cup debut this weekend
    > in the No. 39 Taito "Zeke's Peak" Dodge. It is also the first foray into
    > the ROBOTRON Cup Series for Fsogol's sponsor Taito. FSogol currently
    > pilots the No. 14 Taito Dodge in the PASCAR Vanguard Series and sits
    > eighth in the championship points standings.

    > Chicagoland: Fsogol has just one start at Chicagoland Speedway in a
    > Vanguard Series car. He started 11th last year and finished 34th after a
    > Blinky the Ghost forced him behind the wall. FSogol and the No. 39 team
    > tested at Chicagoland June 20th and 21st in preparation for his Robotron
    > Cup debut.

    MCR could add play by play to his Podcast. PASCAR in Cockney!

    --
    David
    Real wealth can only increase.

Games Video Games