Ipaq H3950 Upgrade to Pocket PC 2003

August 3, 2004 9:50:50 AM

doesnt anyone know if the HP/Compaq H3950 can be upgraded to Pocket PC 2003
?

If so is it a retail purchase or a Firmware Upgrade (if so doesnt anyone
know from where ?)
Anonymous
a b α HP
August 3, 2004 9:50:51 AM

See this page for HP for help with this issue...

http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/ppc_upgrade.html

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Jase" <Jase@SecureAccess.Com.Au> wrote in message
> doesnt anyone know if the HP/Compaq H3950 can be upgraded to Pocket PC 2003
> ?
>
> If so is it a retail purchase or a Firmware Upgrade (if so doesnt anyone
> know from where ?)

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 9, 2004 2:19:11 PM

Jase wrote:
> doesnt anyone know if the HP/Compaq H3950 can be upgraded to Pocket
> PC 2003 ?

Yes I did it last month

> If so is it a retail purchase or a Firmware Upgrade (if so doesnt
> anyone know from where ?)

It comes on a CD. Look around for the best price - I saved a few ££.

--

Brett
!