GeForce FX 5200 128MB TV AGP

Archived from groups: uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

Hello all,

I've just bought the above graphics card, however the supplied drivers
only appear to allow me to use TV-out as a secondary monitor on my PC.
So if I set the TV out up, I get one display on my PC monitor, and the
other goes to the TV.

Is there any way to configure this so that the TV simply shows whatever
the computer display is showing?

Many thanks.

Adam.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:34:28 +0100, No Spam Please
<nospamplease@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I've just bought the above graphics card, however the supplied drivers
>only appear to allow me to use TV-out as a secondary monitor on my PC.
>So if I set the TV out up, I get one display on my PC monitor, and the
>other goes to the TV.
>
>Is there any way to configure this so that the TV simply shows whatever
>the computer display is showing?

Select "clone" in nview.

Archived from groups: uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:34:28 +0100, No Spam Please
<nospamplease@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I've just bought the above graphics card, however the supplied drivers
>only appear to allow me to use TV-out as a secondary monitor on my PC.
>So if I set the TV out up, I get one display on my PC monitor, and the
>other goes to the TV.
>
>Is there any way to configure this so that the TV simply shows whatever
>the computer display is showing?
>
>Many thanks.
>
>Adam.

Generally it's best to try newer generic drivers, available at
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp , (choose "Geforce and
TNT" in the selection box).

kony wrote:

> Generally it's best to try newer generic drivers, available at
> http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp , (choose "Geforce and
> TNT" in the selection box).

Thank-you Dave and kony. I'll download these new drivers and look for
the 'Clone View' option. There were that many options there the first
time I looked I've probably skimmed over it. Cheers.

Archived from groups: uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

Are you having problems with the Windows Media Player display?
If so kindly reply to thinknologist@yahoo.com