.97 full ROMs torrent

Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?

Cheers,

--
Mushroom

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:14:17 GMT, Mushroom <mushroom@nospam.thanks>
wrote:

>Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?
>
>Cheers,

Follow the link in my sig,,,

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

MisterwWhite wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:14:17 GMT, Mushroom <mushroom@nospam.thanks>
> wrote:
>

>>Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?
>>
>>Cheers,
>

> Follow the link in my sig,,,

What sig? :-D

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

MCR <markcoleman10@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:iBIve.12092$BD2.9301
@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net:

> MisterwWhite wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:14:17 GMT, Mushroom <mushroom@nospam.thanks>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>

>> Follow the link in my sig,,,
>
> What sig? :-D

It was
--
MisterWhite

www.pleasuredome.org.uk
--
There are known problems with this poster
Cocktail mode is not supported

XInterface wrote:
>>MisterwWhite wrote:

>>>Follow the link in my sig,,,
> --
> MisterWhite
>
> www.pleasuredome.org.uk

I registered there at the beginning of last week and still haven't
reveived a logon code. I have trawled a few forums recently and it looks
as if the webmaster of that site is taking an extended period out from
running the site.

Anyone know of any other trackers out there?

--
Mushroom

http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/ has it.

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

Romagnole@sewerless.nailwortf.net
kindheart@unsmutchedz.com
underbear@sectarian.yieldabled.cx
laborism@registrabilityg.net
pericowperitis@eatingx.gov

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:19:50 GMT, Dead_Dad
<XXXspamtrap007@gmail.comXXX> wrote:

>Mushroom wrote:

>>> --
>>> MisterWhite
>>>
>>> www.pleasuredome.org.uk
>>

>> I registered there at the beginning of last week and still haven't
>> reveived a logon code. I have trawled a few forums recently and it looks
>> as if the webmaster of that site is taking an extended period out from
>> running the site.

Says who?

>> Anyone know of any other trackers out there?
>>

>http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/ has it.

This will probably only send you to the same tracker you tried
registering at anyway.

-
www.pleasuredome.org.uk

MisterwWhite wrote:

>>http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/ has it.
>

> This will probably only send you to the same tracker you tried
> registering at anyway.

It did. I have found a torrent of full .96 ROMs at
http://thepiratebay.com. I'm assuming that there are utilties or other
applications that will keep the ROM set versions up to date when a new
version of MAME comes out.

--
Mushroom

mcr