.97 full ROMs torrent

Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?

Cheers,

--
Mushroom
8 answers Last reply

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:14:17 GMT, Mushroom <mushroom@nospam.thanks>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?
    >
    >Cheers,

    Follow the link in my sig,,,

    MisterwWhite wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:14:17 GMT, Mushroom <mushroom@nospam.thanks>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >

    > Follow the link in my sig,,,

    What sig? :-D

    --
    MCR
    MAME(tm) - History In The Making

    MCR <markcoleman10@ntlworld.com> wrote in news:iBIve.12092$BD2.9301
    @newsfe1-gui.ntli.net:

    > MisterwWhite wrote:
    >> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:14:17 GMT, Mushroom <mushroom@nospam.thanks>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Can anyone point me towards a tracker for a full .97 torrent?
    >>>
    >>>Cheers,
    >>

    >> Follow the link in my sig,,,
    >
    > What sig? :-D

    It was
    --
    MisterWhite

    www.pleasuredome.org.uk
    --
    There are known problems with this poster
    Cocktail mode is not supported

    XInterface wrote:
    >>MisterwWhite wrote:

    >>>Follow the link in my sig,,,
    > --
    > MisterWhite
    >
    > www.pleasuredome.org.uk

    I registered there at the beginning of last week and still haven't
    reveived a logon code. I have trawled a few forums recently and it looks
    as if the webmaster of that site is taking an extended period out from
    running the site.

    Anyone know of any other trackers out there?

    --
    Mushroom

    http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/ has it.

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Deadly_Dad

    Romagnole@sewerless.nailwortf.net
    kindheart@unsmutchedz.com
    underbear@sectarian.yieldabled.cx
    laborism@registrabilityg.net
    pericowperitis@eatingx.gov

    On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:19:50 GMT, Dead_Dad
    <XXXspamtrap007@gmail.comXXX> wrote:

    >Mushroom wrote:

    >>> --
    >>> MisterWhite
    >>>
    >>> www.pleasuredome.org.uk
    >>

    >> I registered there at the beginning of last week and still haven't
    >> reveived a logon code. I have trawled a few forums recently and it looks
    >> as if the webmaster of that site is taking an extended period out from
    >> running the site.

    Says who?

    >> Anyone know of any other trackers out there?
    >>

    >http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/ has it.

    This will probably only send you to the same tracker you tried
    registering at anyway.

    -
    www.pleasuredome.org.uk

    MisterwWhite wrote:

    >>http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/ has it.
    >

    > This will probably only send you to the same tracker you tried
    > registering at anyway.

    It did. I have found a torrent of full .96 ROMs at
    http://thepiratebay.com. I'm assuming that there are utilties or other
    applications that will keep the ROM set versions up to date when a new
    version of MAME comes out.

    --
    Mushroom

    clrmame pro is what you need. www.clrmame.com