Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123..

Tags:
  • Homebuilt
  • Zalman
  • Fan
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
May 11, 2004 8:14:42 AM

Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
bracket, 92mm.

Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.

Thanks if you can help with the pics.

Thanks again.

More about : pics fan installed zalman fb123

May 11, 2004 8:14:43 AM

Enough with the cross posting already !!

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:4khv901pon0p4ssc9f2icqsk778lrthbst@4ax.com...

> Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
> bracket, 92mm.
>
> Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
> Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.
>
> Thanks if you can help with the pics.
>
> Thanks again.
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
May 11, 2004 9:22:19 AM

Just to the related groups man, not to alt.gardening :)

On Sun, 9 May 2004 19:58:52 +0100, "Alex"
<Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote:

>Enough with the cross posting already !!
>

>"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
>message news:4khv901pon0p4ssc9f2icqsk778lrthbst@4ax.com...
>>

>> Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
>> bracket, 92mm.
>>
>> Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
>> Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.
>>
>> Thanks if you can help with the pics.
>>
>> Thanks again.

Related resources
May 11, 2004 9:22:20 AM

You only need it in one mate. Chances are people here read all the ones
you've put it in :-) When I was using mine, a 92mm was enough - covered the
northbridge as well.

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:bilv90pelj0tmha092gll02qgi2q5gls27@4ax.com...

> Just to the related groups man, not to alt.gardening :)
>

> On Sun, 9 May 2004 19:58:52 +0100, "Alex"
> <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote:
>
>>Enough with the cross posting already !!
>>

>>"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
>>message news:4khv901pon0p4ssc9f2icqsk778lrthbst@4ax.com...
>>>

>>> Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
>>> bracket, 92mm.
>>>
>>> Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
>>> Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.
>>>
>>> Thanks if you can help with the pics.
>>>
>>> Thanks again.

May 11, 2004 9:22:21 AM

"Alex" <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message news:<c7omqi$th3$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> You only need it in one mate. Chances are people here read all the ones
> you've put it in :-) When I was using mine, a 92mm was enough - covered the
> northbridge as well.
>

> "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> message news:bilv90pelj0tmha092gll02qgi2q5gls27@4ax.com...
> >
> > Just to the related groups man, not to alt.gardening :)
> >

> > On Sun, 9 May 2004 19:58:52 +0100, "Alex"
> > <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote:
> >
> >>Enough with the cross posting already !!
> >>

> >>"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
> >>message news:4khv901pon0p4ssc9f2icqsk778lrthbst@4ax.com...

At the quiet speed though, it doesn't shift a huge amount of air :-(
May 11, 2004 8:26:34 PM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 04:14:42 +1000, We Live For The One We Die For The
One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
>bracket, 92mm.
>
>Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
>Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.
>
>Thanks if you can help with the pics.
>
>Thanks again.

I had a Thermaltake 120mm fan on mine for a while but it made no
difference to the cooling of the cpu. I tried to angle it so that the
centre of the fan was not over the centre of the heatsink, but the PSU
got in the way.

Currently I have a 92mm Antec and it does the job nicely.

HTH

Harry