Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123..

Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
bracket, 92mm.

Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.

Thanks if you can help with the pics.

Thanks again.
5 answers Last reply
More about anyone pics installed zalman fb123

    Enough with the cross posting already !!

    "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    message news:4khv901pon0p4ssc9f2icqsk778lrthbst@4ax.com...

    > Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
    > bracket, 92mm.
    >
    > Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
    > Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.
    >
    > Thanks if you can help with the pics.
    >
    > Thanks again.

    Just to the related groups man, not to alt.gardening :)

    On Sun, 9 May 2004 19:58:52 +0100, "Alex"
    <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote:

    >Enough with the cross posting already !!
    >

    >"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    >message news:4khv901pon0p4ssc9f2icqsk778lrthbst@4ax.com...
    >>

    >> Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
    >> bracket, 92mm.
    >>
    >> Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
    >> Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.
    >>
    >> Thanks if you can help with the pics.
    >>
    >> Thanks again.

    You only need it in one mate. Chances are people here read all the ones
    you've put it in :-) When I was using mine, a 92mm was enough - covered the
    northbridge as well.

    "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    message news:bilv90pelj0tmha092gll02qgi2q5gls27@4ax.com...

    "Alex" <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message news:<c7omqi$th3$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
    > You only need it in one mate. Chances are people here read all the ones
    > you've put it in :-) When I was using mine, a 92mm was enough - covered the
    > northbridge as well.
    >

    > "We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    > message news:bilv90pelj0tmha092gll02qgi2q5gls27@4ax.com...
    > >
    > > Just to the related groups man, not to alt.gardening :)
    > >

    > > On Sun, 9 May 2004 19:58:52 +0100, "Alex"
    > > <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Enough with the cross posting already !!
    > >>

    > >>"We Live For The One We Die For The One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
    > >>message news:4khv901pon0p4ssc9f2icqsk778lrthbst@4ax.com...

    At the quiet speed though, it doesn't shift a huge amount of air :-(

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 04:14:42 +1000, We Live For The One We Die For The
    One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

    >Anyone got some pics of this fan installed Zalman ZL-FB123, Fan and
    >bracket, 92mm.
    >
    >Just like to see it never have might fit a 120mm fan to cool my
    >Heatsink for my CPU and just need something to fit it.
    >
    >Thanks if you can help with the pics.
    >
    >Thanks again.

    I had a Thermaltake 120mm fan on mine for a while but it made no
    difference to the cooling of the cpu. I tried to angle it so that the
    centre of the fan was not over the centre of the heatsink, but the PSU
    got in the way.

    Currently I have a 92mm Antec and it does the job nicely.

    HTH

    Harry

Homebuilt Zalman Fan Systems