Source for Info on Printer Functions

Greetings. I'm looking to purchase a new printer. I specifically
want one that will feed 11x17 paper. Is there a site that provides
ratings/prices/comments/etc. on printers that will let me "dial in"
paper size as a criteria so I don't have to screen the specs. for
every printer?

Alternatively, anybody have recommendations for a good, durable
printer in the $200-$300 or so range that will handle the 11x17 paper
(as well as std. 8 1/2x11, of course)?
1 answer Last reply
More about source info printer functions

    "Art Coe" <acwaterman@cs.com> wrote in message
    > Greetings. I'm looking to purchase a new printer. I specifically
    > want one that will feed 11x17 paper. Is there a site that provides
    > ratings/prices/comments/etc. on printers that will let me "dial in"
    > paper size as a criteria so I don't have to screen the specs. for
    > every printer?
    >
    > Alternatively, anybody have recommendations for a good, durable
    > printer in the $200-$300 or so range that will handle the 11x17 paper
    > (as well as std. 8 1/2x11, of course)?

    You might take a look at the HP DeskJet 9300 at $299:
    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/ho/WF06b/18972-236251-236261-14438-f17-295930-295932-295933.html
    or the DeskJet 9650, a bit above your price range but which has improved photo
    printing capability:
    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/ho/WF06b/18972-236251-236261-14438-f17-306780-306782-306783.html

    Regards,
    MS MVP Printing/Imaging