Connection Problems

Scott

Im currently running windows xp sp1 and am using a Netgear wireless card. Im
trying to connect to my parents computer but it wont let me. My brother and
sister can connect easily but i seem to be having problems. If you could help
me I would really apperciate it.

Can you please give some details on your setup?
- are your wireless connection going to a wireless router / access point or
is it to a peer-to-peer (ad hoc) network?
- are you able to access the rest of the network (i.e internet) but it is
only your parents computer you can not?
- can you indicate whether you have an IP address or not? (Start -> run ->
cmd.exe and type in that window 'ipconfig'; what does it show for the IP
Address line?)

Thank you -
Florin.