ATX Case - 5 5.25 drive bays

Looking for atx case. Need:

1. 5 or more external 5.25 inch drive bays, 1 or more external 3.5 inch drive
bay. Since I always use removeable drive drawers for my "internal" hard
disk access, 5.25 inch drive bays must be external.

2. Mildly prefer case height <= 20 inches.
3. Mildly prefer case be Enlight or Lian-Li brands.
4. Case should be under $90.

5. Case should be compatible with Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Motherboard which has
1 AGP slot and 5 PCI slots, plus onboard audio, video, and gigabyte lan
controller. Board also has Back Panel I/O Ports:

1 x Parallel 1 x PS/2 Mouse 1 x Audio I/O
1 x Serial 1 x S/PDIF Output 4 x USB 2.0/1.1
1 x PS/2 Keyboard 1 x IEEE1394 1 x RJ45

Internal I/O Conn. -2 x USB 2.0 connector support add'l 4 USB 2.0 ports

6. Case should have no power supply or power supply that is easily
replaceable. I plan to install power supply of approximately 500 watts.

7. Prefer that case has no fan(s) or fan(s) that are routinely removeable. I
prefer to choose and install my own front and rear fans to the inside of
the case. Alternatively, if power supply that I choose has a fan, then
I'll install one additional case fan.

8. Case should allow front and rear air flow. To quote a magazine article:

"Unobstructed air hole in the front of the case for a front-mounted case
fan, with some method of air flow from the rear of the case as well".

Request brand/model #'s or website references.

Stephen