newsgroup of Windows XP ?

john wrote:
> Sorry for this is off topic. I just want to know any newsgroup for
> Window XP ?

There are many... on msnews.microsoft.com - open to the public.

Roy

"john" wrote:
> Sorry for this is off topic. I just want to know any newsgroup for Window XP ?

If you want this it in English, browse the <microsoft.public.windowsxp.*> hierarchy; my server carries 27
specific groups in this hierarchy. If you are using OutlookExpress all you have to do is hit <CTRL-W>,
then enter part of the name you want, to return all relevent groups (example: type "xp" and every
newsgroups with "xp" in it shows up on on a list for you to select from)..

Jon

john wrote:
> Sorry for this is off topic. I just want to know any newsgroup for
> Window XP ?

a.o.windows.xp is one...and, there is a.o.w.xp... why? can't your news
reader display all the newsgroups?

alt.os.windows-xp

"john" <johnjohn9191@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry for this is off topic. I just want to know any newsgroup for
> Window XP ?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, I cannot find any XP newsgroups within the existing news servers my
news reader can access now. What new server should I try creating
account on ?

On Sun, 30 May 2004 21:28:42 +0800, john <johnjohn9191@hotmail.com>
wrote:

| Oh, I cannot find any XP newsgroups within the existing news servers my
| news reader can access now. What new server should I try creating
| account on ?

msnews.microsoft.com

You may want to install an additional newsreader setup for this since
Microsoft's servers have only Microsoft newsgroups.

Larc