Help with Epson RX500 and Windows XP Service Pack 2, print..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 14, 2004 3:18:22 AM

I had a beta copy of WinXP service pack 2 and after installing it my Epson
RX500 printed VERY VERY dark. I played with some settings, but still no
luck. I just assumed it was a bug with SP2. After uninstalling it,
everything printed correctly with no problems. I have installed the
official SP2 that came out this week and now have the same problem AGAIN.
Everything on my RX500 prints super dark. I tried all the settings that I
can find, and even reinstalled the driver CD and software with no luck. Can
anyone help me or tell me what I am missing, or do I have to wait on Epson
to release a new driver that works with SP2?? Thanks.

MAC
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 1:19:18 AM

I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.