AIM and Yahoo IM for the IPAQ???

August 3, 2004 6:54:25 PM

Hi. I would like to have IM capabilities beyond MSN for my IPAQ (4355)...i
found a free download of the AIM product via the UK, BUT when I loaded it,
it was a little finicky and did one thing i did not like...when i was signed
out, it still showed my buddy list. i want the buddy list hidden when not
on. so i removed it.

Any ideas on pocket AIM and MSN programs?

The pocket stuff all seems to fall just a hair short. Each program has
something toned down that was useful...e.g., in MSN IM, my real version
tells me if I have any hotmail waiting, but the pocket version doesnt.

thanks. m. info (at}kramden {dot) net

More about : aim yahoo ipaq

August 3, 2004 7:16:44 PM

http://www.agilemobile.com/downloads.html