Sidewinder

I'm trying to use a older sidewider steering wheel with MAME .97. I need
help in getting it set up in MAME. Will it even work? How do I get it to
work. It is a USB force feedback wheel. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Sanman

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Sune Salminen wrote:
Snipped

> Please consult the FAQ before you ask more questions.
>
> -Sune

Which reminds me what the hell happened to the AGM faq?
--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

MCR <markcoleman10@ntlworld.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> Sune Salminen wrote:
> Snipped
>

>> Please consult the FAQ before you ask more questions.
>>
>> -Sune
>>

> Which reminds me what the hell happened to the AGM faq?

Do we need an entry in the FAQ about this?

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

El Rossi wrote:
> MCR <markcoleman10@ntlworld.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem
>

>>Sune Salminen wrote:
>>Snipped
>>

>>>Please consult the FAQ before you ask more questions.
>>>
>>>-Sune
>>>

>>Which reminds me what the hell happened to the AGM faq?
>

> Do we need an entry in the FAQ about this?

I dont know whether we do or not, but since I have come back I havent
seen the AGM faq nor a link to the website.

--

In a parallel universe, Anti-MCR said exactly the opposite of:

> Sune Salminen wrote:
> Snipped
>

>> Please consult the FAQ before you ask more questions.
>>
>> -Sune
>>

> Which reminds me what the hell happened to the AGM faq?

It is still being maintained by the Captain.

Or at least that's what I assume.

Of course, everytime someone asks where the faq is, someone says they'd
be ok with posting it now since we haven't seen the Rotund One in ages,
Now, as much as I appreciate the contributions that Captain Rotundo has
made to this group, I think it's time to name a new maintainer for the
FAQ.

Other option: Creating a new faq that has only the question "Does this
group have a FAQ? Where is it?" which would have the previous paragraph
as an anwer.

I think I'll stop this post here as I'm so tired that I'm affraid I don't
make a lot of sense right now. :p

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:27:19 GMT, MCR <markcoleman10@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>My bad. Shouldnt have spent the last eight hours of my day off staring
>at this screen watching movies/pRon gaming etc :)

what's pRon gaming then ? ;-)

PRoToCoL <protocol@nobloodyway.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:27:19 GMT, MCR <markcoleman10@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
>>My bad. Shouldnt have spent the last eight hours of my day off staring
>>at this screen watching movies/pRon gaming etc :)
>
> what's pRon gaming then ? ;-)

Playing with Ron's joystick?

MCR wrote:

>> Please consult the FAQ before you ask more questions.
>
> Which reminds me what the hell happened to the AGM faq?

Capt'n R posts it biannually.

--
FSogol