Help! New IPAQ 4150 - Calendar crashed - everything else o..

August 3, 2004 5:21:08 PM

I just added an appointment to the calendar and now it's crashed.

All other apps such as pocketword still work fine.
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 12:51:37 PM

> I just added an appointment to the calendar and now it's crashed.
>
> All other apps such as pocketword still work fine.

What exactly is what you describe as "crashed"?

Try a soft reset of the device.

--
Marc Zimmermann [http://www.zimac.de]
Microsoft MVP - Windows Mobile

Club Pocket PC Ruhr > http://www.clubpocketpc-ruhr.org
German User Groups > http://www.clubpocketpc.de
European User Groups > http://www.clubpocketpc-europe.org
August 4, 2004 12:51:38 PM

"Marc Zimmermann [MVP]" <this.address@is.invalid> wrote in message news:<Oragw9eeEHA.236@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> > I just added an appointment to the calendar and now it's crashed.
> >
> > All other apps such as pocketword still work fine.
>
> What exactly is what you describe as "crashed"?
>
> Try a soft reset of the device.

Soft reset worked fine thanks.
!