Bluetooth

August 4, 2004 3:11:09 AM

Hi All

just got a new Ipaq 4100 and I have managed to get it to see my Sony Ericson
T610 bluetooth phone and paired it, but I cannot get it to connect to the
Internet when I ring my ISP.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Lee

More about : bluetooth

Anonymous
August 10, 2004 2:20:57 PM

Lee

You'll need a data service enabled on your account. Connections to an ISP
will be of CSD type (like normal calls) and charged per minute. Most
operators are not offering this kind of connections anymore, only GPRS,
which is charged per traffic. In this case you don't dial your ISP, your
mobile operator acts as the ISP.

Check our Bluetooth Guides for some instructions on how to use the Pocket PC
and mobile phone via Bluetooth.

--
Mauricio Freitas
MS MVP Mobile Devices