Dell MFP Laser Printer 1600n

Can one refill the cartridge on a Dell MFP Laser Printer 1600n?
2 answers Last reply
More about dell laser printer 1600n

    Looks remarkably like the Lexmark X215 Engine.

    Which means the only major difference between the two
    cartridges will be the "Smart Chip" on them. Refill supplies
    are under investigation.

    Look at one of the HP MFP instead, such as the 3380
    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF08a/18972-238444-410636-12004-f51-378060.html

    Yield on the cartridges is not as high as the Lexmark, but it is very
    inexpensive to refill, and there
    is NO "Smart chip" on these cartridges.

    --
    WeInk.com Technical Support
    Toll Free Support: 1-888-825-0759
    "Eric F" <eric@peoplepartnersusa.com> wrote in message
    > Can one refill the cartridge on a Dell MFP Laser Printer 1600n?

    www.tonerchargeusa.com will have them shortly. They are usually the first
    ones to come out with the newer cartridges. I have been dealing with them
    for 13 years and never had any problems. Pete
    "Eric F" <eric@peoplepartnersusa.com> wrote in message
    > Can one refill the cartridge on a Dell MFP Laser Printer 1600n?

Printers Laser Printer Dell Peripherals