Dell MFP Laser Printer 1600n

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 15, 2004 9:30:06 AM

Can one refill the cartridge on a Dell MFP Laser Printer 1600n?
Anonymous
August 15, 2004 5:19:02 PM

Looks remarkably like the Lexmark X215 Engine.

Which means the only major difference between the two
cartridges will be the "Smart Chip" on them. Refill supplies
are under investigation.

Look at one of the HP MFP instead, such as the 3380
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF08a/18972-238...

Yield on the cartridges is not as high as the Lexmark, but it is very
inexpensive to refill, and there
is NO "Smart chip" on these cartridges.

--
WeInk.com Technical Support
Toll Free Support: 1-888-825-0759
"Eric F" <eric@peoplepartnersusa.com> wrote in message
> Can one refill the cartridge on a Dell MFP Laser Printer 1600n?
August 17, 2004 1:24:44 AM

www.tonerchargeusa.com will have them shortly. They are usually the first
ones to come out with the newer cartridges. I have been dealing with them
for 13 years and never had any problems. Pete
!