[Tech] Wiring coin counter

I don't know why I want to hook this up, other than "because its there"..
Anyway, does anyone have a tip for wiring a coin counter in MAME(tm)?

I have a working 2 player coin controls O/U door, token mechs and a coin
counter inside the lower section. It (the coin counter device) has a two
wire molex (red & black wires), and appears to increment by one (1) each
time 5VDC is applied. I understand it would be triggered by the 2 coin
accept wire microswitches, but I can't seem to find the right hook-up.
Also, I am using an AT powersupply in the cab, so there is 5 & 12 VDC
available. Thanks! Chris

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 22:54:25 GMT, "Chris K" <gotstik@gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't know why I want to hook this up, other than "because its there"..
>Anyway, does anyone have a tip for wiring a coin counter in MAME(tm)?

so you can put the cab in you local pub or hang out and clean up of
course !!

oh wait maybe for authenticity's sake

"Spizim" <nospam@nospam> wrote in message
> On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 22:54:25 GMT, "Chris K" <gotstik@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> oh wait maybe for authenticity's sake

Yea thats it!

I did found my answer over on the ever helpful BYOAC forum :) Thanks..Chris