Where can I get Mame AVI Intro movies from?

Mame32 used to be able to record AVI but that was a long time ago. I
downloaded an old Mame32 but needless to say, nearly all the rom sets were
wrong.

Bit Torrent has got some AVIs but its 1,200mb and I only want a few select
games.

PS - I want then as my intro when my cabinet boots up and also as a
screensaver when machine is idle

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Hitesh wrote:
> Mame32 used to be able to record AVI but that was a long time ago. I
> downloaded an old Mame32 but needless to say, nearly all the rom sets were
> wrong.
>
> Bit Torrent has got some AVIs but its 1,200mb and I only want a few select
> games.
>
> PS - I want then as my intro when my cabinet boots up and also as a
> screensaver when machine is idle

If you use the right bittorrent client, you can select to download
certain files from the torrent, and untick others.

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* MCR Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> Hitesh wrote:
>> Mame32 used to be able to record AVI but that was a long time
>> ago. I downloaded an old Mame32 but needless to say, nearly all
>> the rom sets were wrong.
>>
>> Bit Torrent has got some AVIs but its 1,200mb and I only want a
>> few select games.
>>
>> PS - I want then as my intro when my cabinet boots up and also as
>> a screensaver when machine is idle
>>

> If you use the right bittorrent client, you can select to download
> certain files from the torrent, and untick others.

Really!!!??? Which client allows that?

--
David

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

SINNER wrote:
> * MCR Wrote in alt.games.mame:
>

>>Hitesh wrote:
>>
>>>Mame32 used to be able to record AVI but that was a long time
>>>ago. I downloaded an old Mame32 but needless to say, nearly all
>>>the rom sets were wrong.
>>>
>>>Bit Torrent has got some AVIs but its 1,200mb and I only want a
>>>few select games.
>>>
>>>PS - I want then as my intro when my cabinet boots up and also as
>>>a screensaver when machine is idle
>>>

>>If you use the right bittorrent client, you can select to download
>>certain files from the torrent, and untick others.
>>

> Really!!!??? Which client allows that?

Bittornado for one. :)

Linux clients too...

http://www.bittornado.com/