What SFF Case?

Hi there

I wish to purchase a small form factor case. However i need one that
will house my current hardware. This consists of an athlon xp 3200+
cpu and 512mb pc3200 ddr ram.

So i need a case that will support 400mhz fsb and ddr speed. Also i
could do with decent onboard sound and lan.

I plan to use my powercolour radeon 9800 pro card and my pci freeview
card in the pci slot.

Only 1 5.25" bay is needed and i plan to install 2 hdds ( one in the
hdd bay and one in the floppy bay instead of a floppy drive ).

Do you have any that fit the bill.

Thanks

paul

This isn't something I follow but Anandtech just reviewed a case today. I
think it had its own processor and memory. But, try them at

http://www.anandtech.com/systems/showdoc.aspx?i=2120

and try TomsHardware.com. They also do reviews.