Help wanted! How to refill HP #27 (c8727a) cartridge...

Hello!

I'm kinda newbie at this stuff so please be patient. I have no idea on how
this cartridge is refilled. There seem to be a number of refill kits on the
market but I was kinda hoping I could do it the old fashion way (bottle of
ink and a syringe ;). Can anybody tell me how this is done or how the
cartridge is built. There seems to be somekind of refill hole on the bottom
but I'm not sure if it is usabel without a refill kit or if it actually even
is for refilling. Thanks for your help!
1 answer Last reply
More about help wanted refill c8727a cartridge

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:43:30 +0300, "jounik"
    <deedeemadeadoodoo@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Hello!
    >
    >I'm kinda newbie at this stuff so please be patient. I have no idea on how
    >this cartridge is refilled. There seem to be a number of refill kits on the
    >market but I was kinda hoping I could do it the old fashion way (bottle of
    >ink and a syringe ;). Can anybody tell me how this is done or how the
    >cartridge is built. There seems to be somekind of refill hole on the bottom
    >but I'm not sure if it is usabel without a refill kit or if it actually even
    >is for refilling. Thanks for your help!

    You have to removed the label on the top of the cartridge and refill
    using the first hole.

    A new label of some kind must be put back on to seal the holes.

    I use cut up peices of VHS video lables

    DT

Printers Hewlett Packard Peripherals