ATX PC Case that is Shallow and Narrow; can be any height ?

Hi all, I'm looking for an ATX PC case that is shallow (NOT very deep)
and on the narrow side, and it can be any height.

Any suggestions?
I realize it's an odd request.

Thanx,
Paul
prubin@equilter.com

On 22 Jul 2004 02:41:54 -0700, prubin@equilter.com (Paul Rubin)
wrote:

>Hi all, I'm looking for an ATX PC case that is shallow (NOT very deep)
>and on the narrow side, and it can be any height.
>
>Any suggestions?
>I realize it's an odd request.
>
>Thanx,
>Paul
>prubin@equilter.com

Follow this link and choose "microATX-Slim" in the "Size"
drop-down box on the left.
http://www.newegg.com/app/manufact.asp?catalog=7&DEPA=0

Thank you Kony, those MicroATX cases are 16.5" deep, which isn't too
bad, however I was hoping for something shallower still. I don't mind
if it's 24" tall or more, I just don't want the added depth.

Thanx,
Paul
prubin@equilter.com

kony <spam@spam.com> wrote in message news:<7pevf0d4ukte4bk29uhao17ushfomoe38j@4ax.com>...
> On 22 Jul 2004 02:41:54 -0700, prubin@equilter.com (Paul Rubin)
> wrote:
>
> >Hi all, I'm looking for an ATX PC case that is shallow (NOT very deep)
> >and on the narrow side, and it can be any height.
> >
> >Any suggestions?
> >I realize it's an odd request.
> >
> >Thanx,
> >Paul
> >prubin@equilter.com
>
> Follow this link and choose "microATX-Slim" in the "Size"
> drop-down box on the left.
> http://www.newegg.com/app/manufact.asp?catalog=7&DEPA=0

mediacentercasequestion

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
i'm looking for the same thing. i have a shallow depth media cabinet. i have about 14.5" space. the wires behind the computer case takes about 3" due to the thick dvi cable bend. so that gives me 11.5" space. so is there a case that is 11.5" deep? a matx case with no 5.25" bay drives would be perfect!