HELP: HP G85xi had died

Hey

I have an HP Officejet G85xi that I've loved.
Recently the LCD screen went blank and appears to have died.
I'd like to get this fixed but I'm concerned about the cost of repair vs.
replacement costs.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've tried everything I can think of.

I'd like to know if there are any 'secret' hard reset methods that I
wouldn't be aware of.

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about help g85xi died

    I also have a HP G85 and use it for my business. I have over 25, 000 copies
    on it and still going. Where are you located? Maybe I can help out. Pete
    "dougga" <do-not-send-here@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
    > Hey
    >
    > I have an HP Officejet G85xi that I've loved.
    > Recently the LCD screen went blank and appears to have died.
    > I'd like to get this fixed but I'm concerned about the cost of repair vs.
    > replacement costs.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions?
    >
    > I've tried everything I can think of.
    >
    > I'd like to know if there are any 'secret' hard reset methods that I
    > wouldn't be aware of.
    >
    > Any other ideas would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thank

    I'm in Seattle.
    Any help you can give would be much appreciated.
    thanks

    Pete wrote:

    > I also have a HP G85 and use it for my business. I have over 25, 000
    > copies on it and still going. Where are you located? Maybe I can help out.
    > Pete "dougga" <do-not-send-here@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
    >> Hey
    >>
    >> I have an HP Officejet G85xi that I've loved.
    >> Recently the LCD screen went blank and appears to have died.
    >> I'd like to get this fixed but I'm concerned about the cost of repair vs.
    >> replacement costs.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any suggestions?
    >>
    >> I've tried everything I can think of.
    >>
    >> I'd like to know if there are any 'secret' hard reset methods that I
    >> wouldn't be aware of.
    >>
    >> Any other ideas would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thank

Printers Hewlett Packard Officejet Peripherals