HELP: HP G85xi had died

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
August 16, 2004 6:55:08 AM

Hey

I have an HP Officejet G85xi that I've loved.
Recently the LCD screen went blank and appears to have died.
I'd like to get this fixed but I'm concerned about the cost of repair vs.
replacement costs.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've tried everything I can think of.

I'd like to know if there are any 'secret' hard reset methods that I
wouldn't be aware of.

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

More about : g85xi died

August 17, 2004 1:12:21 AM

I also have a HP G85 and use it for my business. I have over 25, 000 copies
on it and still going. Where are you located? Maybe I can help out. Pete
"dougga" <do-not-send-here@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> Hey
>
> I have an HP Officejet G85xi that I've loved.
> Recently the LCD screen went blank and appears to have died.
> I'd like to get this fixed but I'm concerned about the cost of repair vs.
> replacement costs.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> I've tried everything I can think of.
>
> I'd like to know if there are any 'secret' hard reset methods that I
> wouldn't be aware of.
>
> Any other ideas would be appreciated.
>
> Thank
Anonymous
a b α HP
August 17, 2004 2:38:23 AM

I'm in Seattle.
Any help you can give would be much appreciated.
thanks