can anyone recomend flat screen monitors

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b C Monitor
August 1, 2004 4:40:38 PM

i am looking for a flat screen monitor for -£500 for games so it will need a
refresh rate of under 15ms
August 1, 2004 6:44:23 PM

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 12:40:38 GMT, "ben reed"
<ben.reed@remove_mevirgin.net> wrote:

>i am looking for a flat screen monitor for -£500 for games so it will need a
>refresh rate of under 15ms

If money is not a concern, Dell Ultrasharp. But I strongly suggest
going to a local store (such as Circuit City) and look at them,
side-by-side. Not everyone's eyes are the same. I saved a lot of
money buying a monitor that looked better to me, than shopping brands.
You get more for your money with a CRT.
August 2, 2004 3:47:07 AM

The vast majority of modern monitors are flat screen. Since you mention the
refresh rate in ms, I assume you are talking about a flat Panel monitor.

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 12:40:38 GMT, "ben reed" <ben.reed@remove_mevirgin.net> wrote:

>i am looking for a flat screen monitor for -£500 for games so it will need a
>refresh rate of under 15ms
~~~~~~
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost