Hi,

Will a mobo from a microATX system fit straight into an ATX case?
I realise that it doesn't work the other way around, but was wondering if
the micro would fit the bigger case.

TIA

biz

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

\¯`·.¸biz¸.·´¯/ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will a mobo from a microATX system fit straight into an ATX case?
> I realise that it doesn't work the other way around, but was wondering if
> the micro would fit the bigger case.
>
> TIA
>
> biz

Generally yes. You might need to place the standoffs in different
locations in order to secure the MB.

> Will a mobo from a microATX system fit straight into an ATX case?

Normally, yes.