Still Free Defender Cab in Lake Elsinore

mc

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Going to the dump on Saturday. Pretty solid, just don't have the time,
energy or space to clean it up myself.

MC wrote:
> Going to the dump on Saturday. Pretty solid, just don't have the
> time, energy or space to clean it up myself.

It's a shame you're not in the UK, I'd have had that snapped up like a shot.
Ah well.

D.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

"MC" <badabingmike@yahoo.com> wrote in a cheese induced coma

> Going to the dump on Saturday. Pretty solid, just don't have the time,
> energy or space to clean it up myself.

put an ad in the free section of craig's list near you.

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

MAME: Forever Young!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

I'd like to pick up the cabinet. Please reply to
icecub...@sbcglobal.net. email munged

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Mike,

Don't tell me you're dumping that stripped cab, if you are, let me
know.

Louis

damn, of all the 10,000 lakes in MN, why couldn't Elsinore be one of
them?

On 7 Jul 2005 07:21:37 -0700, "MC" <badabingmike@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Going to the dump on Saturday. Pretty solid, just don't have the time,
>energy or space to clean it up myself.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

i meant the cab you sent me pics of with the sideart removed.

Louis

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

On 7 Jul 2005 07:21:37 -0700, "MC" <badabingmike@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Going to the dump on Saturday. Pretty solid, just don't have the time,
>energy or space to clean it up myself.

I am very interested in the defender cab.
Defender is my favorite game and I would love to restore it
even if its stripped.

Please email

Thanks , Richard

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Elsinore is good beer. Take off eh?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

That's exactly what I was thinking! It's okay if you don't mind the
live mouse at the bottom of the bottle.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Hi there,

Just wondering if you still have the defender cabinet?
If so, I'd like to pick it up. I live in Chino Hills
and can come at anytime.

Thanks,

Sean

MC wrote:
> Going to the dump on Saturday. Pretty solid, just don't have the time,
> energy or space to clean it up myself.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

On 7 Jul 2005 07:21:37 -0700, "MC" <badabingmike@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Going to the dump on Saturday. Pretty solid, just don't have the time,
>energy or space to clean it up myself.

MC, Oh No it's saturday !
Don't toss the cab I'll gladly pick it up today just e-mail me.

Rich

mc

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Cab is long gone, forgot to check this thread. I was only checking the
arcade threads. I have responded to those who have emailed me direct.

Louis,
I still have the Centipede cab. Email me.