My game selects my secondary monitor........

I've got a home built system. I put in a video card that supports 2
monitors. When I first run a program it allways come up on my primary
monitor unless and until I move it by dragging it over to my secondary
monitor.
However, I recently installed The Suffering. When I start the game,
it always starts on the secondary screen. I have no idea why it does
or how to fix it.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Bonnie
1 answer Last reply
More about game selects secondary monitor

    Bonnie Peebles <Bonnie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<5q45j0lsq7po9b7b8a8eq5pui32l29kr42@4ax.com>...
    > I've got a home built system. I put in a video card that supports 2
    > monitors. When I first run a program it allways come up on my primary
    > monitor unless and until I move it by dragging it over to my secondary
    > monitor.
    > However, I recently installed The Suffering. When I start the game,
    > it always starts on the secondary screen. I have no idea why it does
    > or how to fix it.
    > Does anyone have any suggestions?
    >
    > Bonnie

    If you wish to disable the secondary monitor on Windows...
    -Right-click on the desktop and click on "Properties".
    -Click on the "Settings" tab. (You should see two boxes labeled "1"
    and "2")
    -Click on the "2".
    -Look down, you should see a check box labeled "Extend my Windows
    desktop onto this monitor".
    -Make sure the checkbox is NOT checked and click on "apply".

Homebuilt Games Monitors Systems