Name of the Game Emulated

Hi,

I'm looking for a game that I played months ago in mame.
this game is a vertical shooter where the jet fight against
another in similar condition, becaming a head-to-head similar to a
fighting game, but with ships.

The background is the sky with clouds... it has a bar of energy similar
to mortal kombat, street fighter and so. I remember the graphics are
like "aero fighter".

I know I played with mame, I've search in my list of games, but still I
can find it.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

German Gonzalez

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Sune Salminen wrote:
> Tom B wrote:
>
>>194x games?
>

> Can't be - he's talking about a 1 on 1 fighting game but with flying
> ships instead of people.
>
> -Sune

I am going to stick my neck on a limb here, but could it be Metrocross?

;-)

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

finally I found the game: "Change Air Blade"
thanks for your help.

cheers

German

MCR ha escrito: