Golden Tee Question

Is there any version of GT past 2K available for Mame? Just curious if
anyone has seen this working and what kind of controllers for PC work well.
2 answers Last reply
More about golden question

    Les Nessman <les_nessman@wkrp.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

    > Is there any version of GT past 2K available for Mame? Just curious if
    > anyone has seen this working and what kind of controllers for PC work
    > well.

    because the newest games still use the same hardware, theyre unlikely to be
    included for quite some time.

    Thanks. I guess I'll settle for 2K or buy the hardware. :)

    El Rossi <mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> wrote
    in news:Xns9690561F83B4Fmarkrosstombstonesor@208.49.80.60:

    > Les Nessman <les_nessman@wkrp.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled
    > meyhem news:Xns968FAA7654359lesnessmanwkrpcom@24.93.44.119:
    >
    >> Is there any version of GT past 2K available for Mame? Just curious
    >> if anyone has seen this working and what kind of controllers for PC
    >> work well.
    >>

    > because the newest games still use the same hardware, theyre unlikely
    > to be included for quite some time.

Games Video Games