Golden Tee Question

Last response: in Video Games
July 11, 2005 1:44:57 AM

Is there any version of GT past 2K available for Mame? Just curious if
anyone has seen this working and what kind of controllers for PC work well.

More about : golden tee question

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 11:27:55 AM

Les Nessman <les_nessman@wkrp.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> Is there any version of GT past 2K available for Mame? Just curious if
> anyone has seen this working and what kind of controllers for PC work
> well.

because the newest games still use the same hardware, theyre unlikely to be
included for quite some time.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:11:32 PM

Thanks. I guess I'll settle for 2K or buy the hardware. :)

El Rossi <mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> wrote
in news:Xns9690561F83B4Fmarkrosstombstonesor@208.49.80.60:

!