9800pro best pound for pound card?

Is the ATi Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB still regarded the best for games for its
price.
I'm looking to spend about £150. I was recommended the Sapphire 9800pro a
few months ago and I'm wondering if this card is still the one to go for.

Thanks

In article <ku9hn9k2fbhl.1nb1i60vw9m4h$.dlg@40tude.net>, OVS says...
> Is the ATi Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB still regarded the best for games for its
> price.
> I'm looking to spend about £150. I was recommended the Sapphire 9800pro a
> few months ago and I'm wondering if this card is still the one to go for.

At the moment yes although nVIDIA are releasing the 6600 and ATI the
x700 in the next few weeks targeted at that price bracket.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.