Software On Boot CD?

I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
to aid in troubleshooting systems.

Thanks,

Bill Cherepy
Grayson, GA

Dee

Bill Cherepy wrote:
> I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
> wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
> to aid in troubleshooting systems.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Bill Cherepy
> Grayson, GA
Where did you run across the thread you refer to? I would be interested
in looking at that one.

Your question as it stands is quite vague since you really don't reveal
what this bootable CD is or does.

Bill Cherepy wrote:
> I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
> wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
> to aid in troubleshooting systems.

http://www.911cd.net/

-WD

Apollo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Bill Cherepy" <jcherepy@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
> wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
> to aid in troubleshooting systems.

Have a google for ultimatebootcd, it includes almost everything you
need, so should give you a few ideas if you want to make your own.

--
Apollo

Dee

Apollo wrote:

> "Bill Cherepy" <jcherepy@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
>>wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
>>to aid in troubleshooting systems.
>>

> Have a google for ultimatebootcd, it includes almost everything you
> need, so should give you a few ideas if you want to make your own.

I downloaded ultimatebootcd sometime back, but wasn't impressed with it.

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:55:41 +0100, "Apollo"
<ian_dunbar6@hot[un-munge-me]mail.com> wrote:

>Have a google for ultimatebootcd, it includes almost everything you
>need, so should give you a few ideas if you want to make your own.

Thanks!

Bill Cherepy
Grayson, GA

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:26:25 -0400, Will Dormann
<wdormann@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>http://www.911cd.net/

Thanks!!

Bill Cherepy