Software On Boot CD?

I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
to aid in troubleshooting systems.

Thanks,

Bill Cherepy
Grayson, GA
6 answers Last reply
More about software boot

    Bill Cherepy wrote:
    > I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
    > wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
    > to aid in troubleshooting systems.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Bill Cherepy
    > Grayson, GA
    Where did you run across the thread you refer to? I would be interested
    in looking at that one.

    Your question as it stands is quite vague since you really don't reveal
    what this bootable CD is or does.

    Bill Cherepy wrote:
    > I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
    > wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
    > to aid in troubleshooting systems.

    http://www.911cd.net/

    -WD

    "Bill Cherepy" <jcherepy@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
    > wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
    > to aid in troubleshooting systems.

    Have a google for ultimatebootcd, it includes almost everything you
    need, so should give you a few ideas if you want to make your own.

    --
    Apollo

    Apollo wrote:

    > "Bill Cherepy" <jcherepy@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have been following a thread on making a bootable CD and I was
    >>wondering if there is any other software that should be included on it
    >>to aid in troubleshooting systems.
    >>

    > Have a google for ultimatebootcd, it includes almost everything you
    > need, so should give you a few ideas if you want to make your own.

    I downloaded ultimatebootcd sometime back, but wasn't impressed with it.

    On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:55:41 +0100, "Apollo"
    <ian_dunbar6@hot[un-munge-me]mail.com> wrote:

    >Have a google for ultimatebootcd, it includes almost everything you
    >need, so should give you a few ideas if you want to make your own.

    Thanks!

    Bill Cherepy
    Grayson, GA

    On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:26:25 -0400, Will Dormann
    <wdormann@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

    >http://www.911cd.net/

    Thanks!!

    Bill Cherepy