WPA2 & MN-700 router

Mary

Does Microsoft's MN 700 router support WPA2? I have XP sp2 home edition and
downloaded & installed the WPA2 update, but the router does not offer the
WPA2 option in Base Management and there are no firmware updates available.
Only WPA is listed.

Mary

I found that the answer is NO. MS doesn't plan to support wpa2 since they
discontinued wireless products last year.