Can get desktop to see files on laptop

The first day I set up my network, I could connect from laptop to desktop and
desktop to laptop. I copied files from both to the other. Ever since that
first night, now I can get the laptop to see all the desktop files, but I can
not get the desktop to see the files I have set up as shared on the laptop.
I don't know if the desktop is even seeing the laptop at all. Any advice,
please help.

"Steven Loveland" wrote:

> The first day I set up my network, I could connect from laptop to desktop and
> desktop to laptop. I copied files from both to the other. Ever since that
> first night, now I can get the laptop to see all the desktop files, but I can
> not get the desktop to see the files I have set up as shared on the laptop.
> I don't know if the desktop is even seeing the laptop at all. Any advice,
> please help.

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).