black ink refill leaking canon BCI-21

Hi all,
I just refilled my black ink cartridge BCI-21 for my canon mp390. I 've done
some printing and there a re blacl lines along the sides of the paper as
though the ink is leaking. Did i overfill it?
thanks

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:09:43 -0400, "not Steve Buscemi"
<sjwNOSPAM@ripnet.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I just refilled my black ink cartridge BCI-21 for my canon mp390. I 've done
>some printing and there a re blacl lines along the sides of the paper as
>though the ink is leaking. Did i overfill it?
>thanks

that could very well be.. I would remove the cartridge and blot with
clean paper towel until excessive leaking stops. If you notice drips
of ink forming as you are holding and looking at it, then theres
definately too much ink.

yup, that worked thanks
"beezer" <beezer@rezeeb.moc> wrote in message
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:09:43 -0400, "not Steve Buscemi"
> <sjwNOSPAM@ripnet.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >I just refilled my black ink cartridge BCI-21 for my canon mp390. I 've
done
> >some printing and there a re blacl lines along the sides of the paper as
> >though the ink is leaking. Did i overfill it?
> >thanks
>

> that could very well be.. I would remove the cartridge and blot with
> clean paper towel until excessive leaking stops. If you notice drips
> of ink forming as you are holding and looking at it, then theres
> definately too much ink.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:59:17 -0400, "not Steve Buscemi"
<sjwNOSPAM@ripnet.com> wrote:

>yup, that worked thanks

np