Charlie

I pulled a hard drive out of one computer and put it in my new computer to
copy some files from it to my new computer and got the error message, Error
hard drive but I still get the same error message.
Both computers have the same operating system so I didn't think there would
be a problem.
Can someone please tell how to correct this problem.
Thanks
Charlie

"Charlie" <charley94@excite.com> wrote in message
> I pulled a hard drive out of one computer and put it in my new computer to
> copy some files from it to my new computer and got the error message,
> Error
> original
> hard drive but I still get the same error message.
> Both computers have the same operating system so I didn't think there
> would
> be a problem.

Sounds like a jumper setting problem to me, are you setting the jumpers
correctly to Master/Slave respectively?