DC++ and Emulation MAMEing?

Elvis

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

Anyone have and good direct connect addresses for me.

I have my share up on DC (Direct Connect) Featuring ClrMAMEpro MAME roms.
Muawhahwhahwha Muawhahwhahwha

Elvis

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

Oh if you do not have binarie Newsgroup access.

you can use this website to download a Torrent for mame roms.

http://www.pleasuredome.org.uk/mameftpgroup/index.php

Then extracct the small file and click on it and it wil automatically open
up your torrent program and begin downloading.

Oh I use azures for my bit torrent client - not that it matters .
This Torrent client also requires you have java installed.

And oh - where to get it.
you know procedure - (Google)