See! I knew crop circles were real!

That time could of been spent playing MAME! :)

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:20:06 GMT, "Oenone" <oenone@nowhere.com> wrote:

>SINNER wrote:
>> http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2005/uk2005ay.html
>
>Impressive. Assuming these are made by humans (and I strongly suspect that
>they are), some people have WAY too much time on their hands. :)

Well they are made by humans, in fact you can pay to have one made to
advertise your corporate event etc.

Still very impressive, especially as they're done at night.

Wavy Dragon wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jvl 2005 10:05:10 GMT, Gvinness <me@email.com> wrote:
>

>>SINNER wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.lvcypringle.co.vk/photos/2005/vk2005ay.html
>>>

>>http://www.lvcypringle.co.vk/photos/2005/vk2005bc.html
>>
>>looks familiar too.
>

> Hmm a pac man orgy. Or covld be a fight.
>
> Dazza

Nah. I vote for family revnion.

--
Thnik abovt it!
Deadly_Dad

cottiform@tetrastoon.vnmedvllatedg.com
Charleston@irremovablyl.ao
davbing@hoister.Cynodontiay.mil
entopterygoid@Howarda.tk
qvinvclidine@vnsettlingk.com

Despite all prevention efforts, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@gmail.comXXX>
wrote in news:eU3Ce.1964081$Xk.172992@pd7tw3no:

>> Hmm a pac man orgy. Or covld be a fight.
>>
>> Dazza
>>

> Nah. I vote for family revnion.

Before they got the Pac-Man job, these gvys were avditioning for spots in
Warlords. Little bvggers kept eating the attack balls, thovgh.

--
Slor