Refilling laser printer cartridges...

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 19, 2004 5:04:54 AM

.... Specifically the TN6600 and TN6300, which run in the Brother HL-1230.
I'm loathe to spend the kind of money that Brother want for fresh
cartridges, and I have one of each, including a freshly-finished TN6600. Is
it possible to buy (in the UK) a refiller for these, or do I need to take
them to a shop and get it done? I passed one in London today called
Cartridge World, and I'd be interested in hearing what the view of this
outfit is as well.

Many thanks.
August 19, 2004 12:22:53 PM

http://www.refilltoner.com/index.htm#menu%20home

I have been using these for years and very good value and no difference from
originals. You have to refill yourself which is a five minute job.

Phil

"Trent SC" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> ... Specifically the TN6600 and TN6300, which run in the Brother HL-1230.
> I'm loathe to spend the kind of money that Brother want for fresh
> cartridges, and I have one of each, including a freshly-finished TN6600.
Is
> it possible to buy (in the UK) a refiller for these, or do I need to take
> them to a shop and get it done? I passed one in London today called
> Cartridge World, and I'd be interested in hearing what the view of this
> outfit is as well.
>
> Many thanks.

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 2:22:33 AM

Cartridge World can refill both those cartridges. In Oxford the cost is £20
for the TN6300 and £27.50 for the TN6600. Not only do they warranty the
cartridges but also your printer.
Try 01865 764454
See what they have to say.
Dave