Refilling laser printer cartridges...

.... Specifically the TN6600 and TN6300, which run in the Brother HL-1230.
I'm loathe to spend the kind of money that Brother want for fresh
cartridges, and I have one of each, including a freshly-finished TN6600. Is
it possible to buy (in the UK) a refiller for these, or do I need to take
them to a shop and get it done? I passed one in London today called
Cartridge World, and I'd be interested in hearing what the view of this
outfit is as well.

Many thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about refilling laser printer cartridges

    http://www.refilltoner.com/index.htm#menu%20home

    I have been using these for years and very good value and no difference from
    originals. You have to refill yourself which is a five minute job.

    Phil

    "Trent SC" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > ... Specifically the TN6600 and TN6300, which run in the Brother HL-1230.
    > I'm loathe to spend the kind of money that Brother want for fresh
    > cartridges, and I have one of each, including a freshly-finished TN6600.
    Is
    > it possible to buy (in the UK) a refiller for these, or do I need to take
    > them to a shop and get it done? I passed one in London today called
    > Cartridge World, and I'd be interested in hearing what the view of this
    > outfit is as well.
    >
    > Many thanks.

    Cartridge World can refill both those cartridges. In Oxford the cost is £20
    for the TN6300 and £27.50 for the TN6600. Not only do they warranty the
    cartridges but also your printer.
    Try 01865 764454
    See what they have to say.
    Dave
    "Trent SC" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > ... Specifically the TN6600 and TN6300, which run in the Brother HL-1230.
    > I'm loathe to spend the kind of money that Brother want for fresh
    > cartridges, and I have one of each, including a freshly-finished TN6600.
    Is
    > it possible to buy (in the UK) a refiller for these, or do I need to take
    > them to a shop and get it done? I passed one in London today called
    > Cartridge World, and I'd be interested in hearing what the view of this
    > outfit is as well.
    >
    > Many thanks.

Printers Laser Printer Brother Peripherals