USB front panel

Given an older case without the front USB ports.

Any clues where I can get a panel to fit in either 3.5" or 5" bay with a
24"+/- cable to a USB2 card?

Tried JDR, TigerDirect, CyberGuys and CDW.

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:13:37 GMT, hxbarney@cap.rr.com wrote:

>Given an older case without the front USB ports.
>
>Any clues where I can get a panel to fit in either 3.5" or 5" bay with a
>24"+/- cable to a USB2 card?
>
>Tried JDR, TigerDirect, CyberGuys and CDW.

Are you sure you need 24"? That seems like an awefully long
cable, most cases could use 16".

Anyway, I"m not sure but think the following does have 24",
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-111-603&depa=0
or there are more at newegg,
http://www.newegg.com/app/searchProductResult.asp?Submit=Go&Range=1&DEPA=0&bop=and&description=USB+bay&Order=price
or others elsewhere,
http://www.google.com/froogle?scoring=p&q=USB+24%22+bay

In article <RiAhd.72802$l07.14939@twister.nyroc.rr.com>, says...
> Given an older case without the front USB ports.
>
> Any clues where I can get a panel to fit in either 3.5" or 5" bay with a
> 24"+/- cable to a USB2 card?

Make your own using one of the 3.5" or 5.25" drive bay blanking plates.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.