HELP I'm looking for snap.zip for mame32

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.emulators.mame,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Hello,

Can someone send me the snapshhot snap.zip for the mame32 emulators 'cause I
do not find it on the web

Thanks !

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/

--
David

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.emulators.mame,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Thanks, do I have to download all of them (01 to 98) or just the last one

Ysl

"SINNER" <arcade.master@googlemail.net> a écrit dans le message de
> * Ysl Wrote in alt.games.mame:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can someone send me the snapshhot snap.zip for the mame32
> > emulators 'cause I do not find it on the web
> >
> > Thanks !
>
> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/
>

> --
> David

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Ysl Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> Thanks, do I have to download all of them (01 to 98) or just the
> last one

Yes, you need them all.

--
David