Finding a wireless vendor with XP64 Pro drivers

Does anyone know which vendor has XP64 Pro drivers for their wireless
NICs/Adapers? Our 3Com wireless adapters are not compatible and 3Com says
they don't have any XP64 Pro drivers for any of their wireless products yet.
Same with Netgear.

Thanks

Duplicate posting, see my reply in 64 bit NG.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Warren Z" <Warren Z@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know which vendor has XP64 Pro drivers for their wireless
> NICs/Adapers? Our 3Com wireless adapters are not compatible and 3Com says
> they don't have any XP64 Pro drivers for any of their wireless products
> yet.
> Same with Netgear.
>
> Thanks

I did find this list of RT2500 based cards which have x64 drivers from
Ralink. Unfortunately, I've not located one of these retail yet.

Oh, sorry, the list...

http://ralink.rapla.net/