Hard Drive Replacement

Hi I recently had a hard drive failure, returned it to the dealer ( Here in
Brisbane Qld ) and he told me it will take at least 6 or 8 weeks to get a
replacement.
I am hopping up and down at the moment ringing them every 2nd day or so, but
it is not doing me any good.
I just can not understand why they can't repalce it on the spot and get a
new one from the importer or dealer.
Well i am not buying any more from them anyway.
Is this the norm??????????????????

Regards
Graham
1 answer Last reply
More about hard drive replacement

    grahamjfeeley <grahamjfeeley@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
    > Hi I recently had a hard drive failure, returned it to the dealer ( Here in
    > Brisbane Qld ) and he told me it will take at least 6 or 8 weeks to get a
    > replacement.
    > I am hopping up and down at the moment ringing them every 2nd day or so, but
    > it is not doing me any good.
    > I just can not understand why they can't repalce it on the spot and get a
    > new one from the importer or dealer.
    > Well i am not buying any more from them anyway.
    > Is this the norm??????????????????
    >
    > Regards
    > Graham

    It is usually the case when the item in question is obsolete.

    --

    Wing Wong.
    Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au

Homebuilt Hardware Hard Drives Systems