TOKN KB16 - keyboard encoder give away

Putting them on eBay for nothing for market exposure.
Feel free to email me with any questions at all. Docs are online
at www.toknmedia.com
Give the landfills a break. Take that junker PC and build a MAME based
(tm) arcade machine for your pad.

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

mattyp wrote:
> Putting them on eBay for nothing for market exposure.
> Feel free to email me with any questions at all. Docs are online
> at www.toknmedia.com
> Give the landfills a break. Take that junker PC and build a MAME based
> (tm) arcade machine for your pad.

After I have finished building the pRon based PVR :)

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making