HELP:Ms. Pacman

Okay, maybe I've missed something along the way, but now I can't get my Ms.
pacman, Jr Pacman, Pacland etc. to work with Mame .98. I'm using Mame 32. I
just have to have my classic games back.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Rob

Elvis

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

<rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Okay, maybe I've missed something along the way, but now I can't get my
> Ms.
> pacman, Jr Pacman, Pacland etc. to work with Mame .98. I'm using Mame 32.
> just have to have my classic games back.
>
> Let me know.
> Thanks,
> Rob

I have an audited with ClrMAMEpro full v98 collection and every game you
mentioned I tested and worked fine.

Make sure you have the parent rom if it needs one.

I would suggest you audit your roms with CLRMAMEpro.
It might take awhile to learn how to use it, so read the directions
carefully and ask questions later.

It will tell you what you are missing.

Thanks Elvis,

I'll check them out with ClrMAMEpro and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again,
Rob

"Elvis" <Elvis@comcast.net> wrote in message

> <rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Okay, maybe I've missed something along the way, but now I can't get my
> > Ms.
> > pacman, Jr Pacman, Pacland etc. to work with Mame .98. I'm using Mame
32.
> > just have to have my classic games back.
> >
> > Let me know.
> > Thanks,
> > Rob
> >
> I have an audited with ClrMAMEpro full v98 collection and every game you
> mentioned I tested and worked fine.
>
> Make sure you have the parent rom if it needs one.
>
> I would suggest you audit your roms with CLRMAMEpro.
> It might take awhile to learn how to use it, so read the directions
> carefully and ask questions later.
>
> It will tell you what you are missing.

psycho

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:54:27 -0500, "Elvis" <Elvis@comcast.net> wrote:

><rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> Okay, maybe I've missed something along the way, but now I can't get my
>> Ms.
>> pacman, Jr Pacman, Pacland etc. to work with Mame .98. I'm using Mame 32.
>> just have to have my classic games back.
>>
>> Let me know.
>> Thanks,
>> Rob
>>
> I have an audited with ClrMAMEpro full v98 collection and every game you
>mentioned I tested and worked fine.
>
>Make sure you have the parent rom if it needs one.
>
>I would suggest you audit your roms with CLRMAMEpro.
>It might take awhile to learn how to use it, so read the directions
>carefully and ask questions later.
>
>It will tell you what you are missing.

Hey Elvis, I hope you're planning to seed the ROMs that you seemingly
downloaded overnight for quite a while. If not, you'll be searching
much harder for updates in the future...

Elvis,

Again thanks for your suggestion. I'm working with ClrMAMEpro and I've been
able to fix the games I had problems with.