HP psc 2510 keeps installing when inserting a DVD

Something very weird is happening I have a HP PSC 2510 all in one
printer/fax/scanner , since installing the drivers and digital imaging
monitor software, every time I insert a dvd or mount a cd image (using
daemon tools) the software goes through the installation proccess i.e
the stoftware window comes up then the window that shows it is copying
files across.

Very, Very strange can anyone shed any light on why it is doing this.

The same thing happened to me - the only solution I found was to fully
uninstall, reboot, fully reinstall - didn't do it any more.