Quick disconnects and barrel locks available

Peale <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in

> On my site:
>
> http://www.pealefamily.net/cgi-bin/closedShop/Item.pl?action=ShowCatego
> ry&category=parts
>
> Links on the top of the screen for other categories.
>
> All prices are *shipped* prices.
>
> US only, please. If you're out of the US, email me.
>
> I take Paypal, but not funded with a credit/debit card.
>
> Also take checks and money orders.

Yes, but what I really want is to give Lisa a nice Pearl necklass for her
birthday...

....strangely, her's is 24 April '69 also.

lob

lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in

> ...strangely, her's is 24 April '69 also.

*Thinks about significance...doesn't get it*

Eh?

--
Do you want a free iPod?
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> ...strangely, her's is 24 April '69 also.
>
> *Thinks about significance...doesn't get it*
>
> Eh?

(Damn these bra straps...later I go buy sports bras.)