No Post No Video ABIT NF7-S

OK, I give! Would someone please tell me what stupid thing I am missing.
I just replaced my old Gigabyte motherboard that was giving me the same
problems and
I am still getting them with the new ABIT motherboard.

I get no display on the monitor. The box gets power, all fans and the cpu
fan come on when I power it on, just NO DISPLAY. I have put the agp video
card and monitor on another machine and it works. I have tried a different
agp video card and monitor in the machine in question and no response. I
hear no beeps when it is powered on. I have even started with only the
floppy and video and still no luck. This same situation happened on my
previous Gigabyte motherboard. I started by replacing the cpu and then I
bought the ABIT NF7-S motherboard along with new memory.

System:
ABIT NF7-S
AMD Athlon 1.3 ghz cpu
PNY video card with 64meg AGP - don't remember the specific model
Patroit 1GB PC2700 memory
Vigor 500 - 500 watt power supply Less than a week old
WD 80 gig drive - master
WD 160 gig drive - slave
Sony dvde/cd rewriteable cd modle DRU-710A - master
DVD modle BDV-212B - slave

Any help would be appreciated, I know it is probably somthing simple. Just
point it out to me. PLEASE!!!

Is the Video Card at least 4x.......I believe that they only support 4x + 8x..

Yes, it is a 4x.