Pocket CAD

August 5, 2004 10:59:04 PM

I'm looking for a Pocket CAD prog to run on my PPC (2003). PocketCAD pro
seems to be the only one around. Anyone heard of anything else? I need to
interrogate an item to get it's angle of dangle, for instance (e.g. when
it's a line). PocketCAD doesn't seem to do this.
TIA
Skysurfer

More about : pocket cad

Anonymous
August 5, 2004 10:59:05 PM

In message <#LpuPXxeEHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "Anon"
<skysurfer_uk@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a Pocket CAD prog to run on my PPC (2003). PocketCAD pro
> seems to be the only one around. Anyone heard of anything else? I need to
> interrogate an item to get it's angle of dangle, for instance (e.g. when
> it's a line). PocketCAD doesn't seem to do this.
> TIA
> Skysurfer

Try looking for PocketDGN on Google. It is reasonably priced and may work
for you.

-Posted from my MDA II via the T-Moble network.
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 10:59:05 PM

"Anon" <skysurfer_uk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for a Pocket CAD prog to run on my PPC (2003). PocketCAD pro
>seems to be the only one around. Anyone heard of anything else? I need to
>interrogate an item to get it's angle of dangle, for instance (e.g. when
>it's a line). PocketCAD doesn't seem to do this.
>TIA
>Skysurfer

Old, but some of the other apps listed may still be valid.
August 9, 2004 12:39:15 AM

I use a program called GENGISCAD that is compatible with DXF output from
Autocad. It even has some GIS type capabilities. The problem is that the
support all seems to be in Portugese or brazilian.

Try googling GenGisCAD.

"Anon" <skysurfer_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a Pocket CAD prog to run on my PPC (2003). PocketCAD pro
> seems to be the only one around. Anyone heard of anything else? I need to
> interrogate an item to get it's angle of dangle, for instance (e.g. when
> it's a line). PocketCAD doesn't seem to do this.
> TIA
> Skysurfer

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 12:39:16 AM

Cool prog, too bad it doesn't seem to run on WM 2k3...
unless I'm missing something.

(total lockup with e750 requiring soft reset)

"Spot" <kseise@iwon.com> wrote in message
> I use a program called GENGISCAD that is compatible with DXF output from
> Autocad. It even has some GIS type capabilities. The problem is that the
> support all seems to be in Portugese or brazilian.
>
> Try googling GenGisCAD.
>

> "Anon" <skysurfer_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a Pocket CAD prog to run on my PPC (2003). PocketCAD pro
> > seems to be the only one around. Anyone heard of anything else? I need
> > interrogate an item to get it's angle of dangle, for instance (e.g. when
> > it's a line). PocketCAD doesn't seem to do this.
> > TIA
> > Skysurfer

Anonymous
August 10, 2004 1:53:22 AM