How do I remotely administer all of my PCS?

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
December 4, 2004 12:38:38 AM

Now that I've built a couple of PCs I have 4 in different rooms of the
house. How do I do remote control of any one of them? I'm looking for an
easy and free solution. I'd also like to remotely administer my in-laws PC.
All help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
December 4, 2004 7:33:22 AM

In article EJR says...
> Now that I've built a couple of PCs I have 4 in different rooms of the
> house. How do I do remote control of any one of them? I'm looking for an
> easy and free solution. I'd also like to remotely administer my in-laws PC.
> All help will be appreciated.

VNC.

Try Tight VNC or RealVNC.

--
Conor

America: A democracy so successful, even the Ukranians copy it.
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
December 4, 2004 3:59:47 PM

Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in news:MPG.1c1b4e6cd4258b69896d7