How do I remotely administer all of my PCS?

Now that I've built a couple of PCs I have 4 in different rooms of the
house. How do I do remote control of any one of them? I'm looking for an
easy and free solution. I'd also like to remotely administer my in-laws PC.
All help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about remotely administer

    In article EJR says...
    > Now that I've built a couple of PCs I have 4 in different rooms of the
    > house. How do I do remote control of any one of them? I'm looking for an
    > easy and free solution. I'd also like to remotely administer my in-laws PC.
    > All help will be appreciated.

    VNC.

    Try Tight VNC or RealVNC.

    --
    Conor

    America: A democracy so successful, even the Ukranians copy it.

    Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in news:MPG.1c1b4e6cd4258b69896d7
    @news.giganews.com:

    Also Ultr@vnc for windows boxen...

    http://www.networkcomputing.com/showitem.jhtml?articleID=23900509&pgno=4