Need some MNGs

Hey guys, I'm putting the finishing touches on my cabinet and software,
and need the MNG files for the following games.

Burger Time
Phoenix
Space Invaders
Bombjack
Contra
Crush Roller
Forgotten Worlds
Gyruss
Kangaroo
Lunar Rescue
Tempest
Mr Dos Castle
King of Boxer
Gun Smoke
Gals Panic
Punch Out
Super Punchout
Toobin
Xevious

Any help is MUCH appreciated!

MNGs are video clips supported by AdvanceMenu. I wanted to complete my
set of video previews for the rom selection screen.

On 21 Jul 2005 06:54:15 -0700, pinballjim@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hey guys, I'm putting the finishing touches on my cabinet and software,
> and need the MNG files for the following games.
>
> Burger Time
> Phoenix
> Space Invaders
> Bombjack
> Contra
> Crush Roller
> Forgotten Worlds
> Gyruss
> Kangaroo
> Lunar Rescue
> Tempest
> Mr Dos Castle
> King of Boxer
> Gun Smoke
> Gals Panic
> Punch Out
> Super Punchout
> Toobin
> Xevious

MNG files?

> Any help is MUCH appreciated!

Got most of the roms on my rom page, see sig.
--
Andreas

Old school arcade game classics at <http://www.tombstones.org.uk/~ankman/>

Andreas Kohlbach's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
his body were:
> MNG files?

If I remmeber right, mng is an animation format based off png.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:25:36 GMT, Hellmark wrote:
> Andreas Kohlbach's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
> his body were:
>> MNG files?
>
> If I remmeber right, mng is an animation format based off png.

Thanks both of you.

I seem to be very "behind what's going on in MAME".
--
Andreas

Old school arcade game classics at <http://www.tombstones.org.uk/~ankman/>

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:25:36 GMT, Hellmark wrote:
>
>>Andreas Kohlbach's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
>>his body were:
>>
>>>MNG files?
>>
>>If I remmeber right, mng is an animation format based off png.
>

> Thanks both of you.
>
> I seem to be very "behind what's going on in MAME".

And a bit behind on the graphics standards too :p

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

MCR <mark.coleman10@ntlworld.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:25:36 GMT, Hellmark wrote:
>>
>>>Andreas Kohlbach's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
>>>his body were:

>>>If I remmeber right, mng is an animation format based off png.
>>

>> Thanks both of you.
>>
>> I seem to be very "behind what's going on in MAME".
>
> And a bit behind on the graphics standards too :p

OOOHHHH! handbags to you!

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

El Rossi wrote:
> MCR <mark.coleman10@ntlworld.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem
>

>>Andreas Kohlbach wrote:

>>>Thanks both of you.
>>>
>>>I seem to be very "behind what's going on in MAME".
>>
>>And a bit behind on the graphics standards too :p
>>

> OOOHHHH! handbags to you!

Meoooww! ;-)