Epson Problem!

I'm having trouble at the mo with my Epson C62 printer and was wondering
if any one could help me plz.
The printers sheet feed button light is on all of the time.
I've tried resetting, changed both of the inks, don't think that it's
been dropped or anything.
Any help that u can give will be cool.
Cheers...
1 answer Last reply
More about epson problem

    Sorted it thanx.

    Tripmonkey (UK) wrote:

    > I'm having trouble at the mo with my Epson C62 printer and was wondering
    > if any one could help me plz.
    > The printers sheet feed button light is on all of the time.
    > I've tried resetting, changed both of the inks, don't think that it's
    > been dropped or anything.
    > Any help that u can give will be cool.
    > Cheers...

Printers Epson Peripherals