  • Epson
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 20, 2004 7:38:20 PM

I'm having trouble at the mo with my Epson C62 printer and was wondering
if any one could help me plz.
The printers sheet feed button light is on all of the time.
I've tried resetting, changed both of the inks, don't think that it's
been dropped or anything.
Any help that u can give will be cool.
Cheers...

More about : epson problem